30.8.10

A bit later still

Bed 1

You can see the holes where the radishes used to be. To the right are carrots. Very slow despite being "Year Round". I suspected this would be the case. The the last of the radishes are the next row then the rocket.  The two plantings of peas and broad beans are clearer here too.
Bed 2
Some missing Pak Choi that ended up in the wok. You can see one different variety at the front that came int the same punnet. To the right of these are two rows of english spinach. I think this and rocket are two of the best salad leves to grow. Cavelo nero too is great for the backyard. Fast growing and continuous harvesting makes it a much better option than heading cabbages.
Bed 3
Nice lush growth of green manure. Using my excellent camera skills I included my shadow in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment